Date: 26 May 2007
see Sky News →Royal couples hopes for Madeleine:
Extract: “Prince Charles and Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, say they are following the case of missing Madeleine McCann ”closely and with deep concern“. They said they ”fervently hoped“ she would be reunited with her family. The couple's remarks were made in a statement from Clarence House and are the latest in a series of high profile messages of support for the family. It was revealed earlier that Prime Minister-in-waiting Gordon Brown had spoken personally to Madeleine's father Gerry to pledge his support in the family's efforts to find her. Entrepreneur Sir Richard Branson, footballer Wayne Rooney and Harry Potter creator JK Rowling, have all offered financial rewards a multi-million pound reward for her safe return. Footballers including David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo, John Terry and Andriy Shevchenko have recorded appeals for information about the whereabouts of the four-year-old. Former England rugby captain Martin Johnston launched Madeleine's Fund. At the first Test match against the West Indies at Lord's, England cricket captain Andrew Strauss and his team all wear yellow ribbons in support of efforts to find Madeleine. On Madeleine's fourth birthday on May 12, Gordon Brown issued a tribute to the McCann family, saying: “Every parent will be thinking about what they can do to help the parents and will be sympathising with them in this hour of need.” Northern Ireland First Minister Ian Paisley has also called for the agony experienced by the McCanns, who have family connections to west Donegal in Ireland, to be brought to an end. …”
Date: 27 May 2007
“PRINCE Charles and his wife Camilla have expressed their concern for Madeleine McCann, the British girl kidnapped in Portugal. The Clarence House statement said: “The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall have been following the case of Madeleine McCann closely and with deep concern for the parents and fervently hope that Madeleine will be safely returned to her family as soon as possible. Their Royal Highnesses’ thoughts and prayers will remain with Mr and Doctor McCann at this very difficult time.” It is 23 days since Madeleine was snatched from her bed at the Ocean Club Mark Warner resort in the Algarve town of Praia da Luz. Her parents Gerry and Kate McCann have renewed their pleas for help after details about a man seen carrying what was thought to be a child on the night Madeleine went missing were released. Mr McCann said: “Any information, no matter how unimportant you think it could be, might be vital in helping the Portuguese and British police find our daughter. Was this man seen anywhere else in or near the town with a child, or what appeared to be a child? Which direction was he heading in? Did he have a vehicle?”. After making their plea, the couple spent the afternoon with their two-year-old twins, Sean and Amelie, and took them swimming. They are determined to make life as normal for the children as they wait for any news of their elder sister.”
Date: 01 Oct.2007 Prince Charles entered again. A press release claimed:
“AN anonymous tip-off to the Prince of Wales has sent UK police on an urgent hunt for a new suspect in the Madeleine McCann case. The email – sent via Prince Charles’ website – claimed a disgruntled former employee of the Portuguese resort where the toddler went missing, could be behind her disappearance. It claimed Madeleine was abducted from the Praia da Luz apartment in revenge against the complex’s owners. It is understood police have confirmed the woman named in the email did work at the resort when Madeleine was last seen 150 days ago. Royal aides have passed the email on to Scotland Yard, which is now trying to trace the author. A police source told London newspaper The News of the World: “There have been hundreds of Madeleine theories, sightings and tips sent into UK cops from members of the public. But this one is different. “It’s incredibly detailed and so far, from the inquiries being made in Portugal, it appears to be based on factual events.” Police believe that the tipster entrusted the information to Prince Charles because he and wife Camilla came out in support of Maddie’s parents Kate and Gerry.”
Date: 02 Oct.2007 From →article “PJ accuse English police of favouring the McCann couple” Diário de Notícias:
Extract: ““The British police have only been working on the issues that the McCann couple wants, and which are convenient to them.” It was with an explosive and rebellious tone that the coordinator of the investigation into the Madeleine case, Gonçalo Amaral, commented in brief statements to DN the news that was published yesterday in several English newspapers. This news was about an anonymous email that was sent to Prince Charles' official site, which accuses an ex-employee of the Ocean Club of kidnapping the four-year-old girl, as an act of revenge against the resort's administration, after having been dismissed. “That situation is completely set aside, and it has no credibility whatsoever for Portuguese police”, the leader of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of Portimao told DN, considering that his English colleagues “have been investigating leads and information that were created and worked by the McCanns, forgetting that the couple are suspected of the death of their daughter Madeleine. That story of a kidnapping for revenge is another fact that was worked by the McCanns”, Gonçalo Amaral accused, stressing that the Ocean Club “is located in Praia da Luz and not in London, which means that everything that concerns the resort and its employees (present or former) was already, or is being, investigated by the Policia Judiciaria. It's not an email, even less an anonymous one, which is easy to track, that is going to distract our investigation line”, he said.”
Prince Charles And Camilla Divorce: Duchess Of Cornwall Says Prince Charles Would Rather Have Her Killed Than Pay Divorce Settlement; Queen Agrees, No Money For Ending Failed Marriage Prince Charles And Camilla Divorce: As rumors mount of Prince William taking the throne of England, side-stepping Prince Charles, the Duchess of Cornwall Camilla Bowles Parker is apparently 'mad' at the Queen, and preparing for a divorce after nine years of marriage. Camilla shared with Kate Middleton that she has proof that Prince Charles was responsible the Parisian car crash ending the life of Princess Diana and her Egyptian boyfriend Dodi Fayed. Apparently, Lady Di wrote a letter to her personal butler ten years before her death that she has evidence that Charles is planning to kill her in a crash - the same proof that Camilla now has. Now, Camilla Parker is afraid that she is on a hit list just like Diana. On the other hand, some reports say that if the Queen wanted Camilla killed, it could have been arranged years ago. Nonetheless, Camilla has requested $350 million for a divorce settlement to which both Charles and his mother have said an emphatic 'No.' But Camilla seems to be too much trouble for the British monarchy after her bout with alcohol, and Prince Charles appears to be in the center of controversy. She knows too many Royal secrets and 'inconvenient truths' about the royal family. The Globe reported that Camilla is trying to stir up strife in Kate Middleton's marriage after suggesting that Prince William will divorce Kate as well. William reportedly asked his father Prince Charles to keep Camilla away from Kate. The press reports that Kate and William are two people that Camilla hates the most. Emerging reports also say that evidence of the affair between Charles and Camilla during the Prince's marriage to Diana are now in the open. Diana was reportedly told to stay away from Dodi Fayed, to avoid an embarrassment for the monarchy.
The Right Reverend Bishop Peter Ball, 82, will become the most senior Church of England figure to be hauled into court on a child sex charge. …Jaswant Narwal, of the Crown Prosecution Service, said yesterday: “It is alleged he sexually abused a number of young males between 1977 and 1992. …In 1993, after Charles invited him to live in a Duchy of Cornwall property, Ball said: “The prince is a loyal friend.””
The Duke of York’s personal friendship with the convicted paedophile →Jeffrey Epstein has come under fresh scrutiny after a witness described how the two men were in contact every week….Epstein, who stayed at Sandringham and attended the Queen’s birthday party in 2000, became the subject of an undercover FBI investigation in 2005 after the stepmother of a 14-year-old girl told police she was paid £125 to give him an “erotic massage”. The inquiry identified at least 20 girls who made sexual allegations against Epstein….
see also: →Mystery over Jeffrey Epstein’s meeting with a Labour minister (2011) “A senior Minister in Gordon Brown’s Government arranged a meeting with convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein while he was being held under house arrest at the end of an 18-month jail term….”
Extract from →Daily mail, Prince Andrew 'lobbied the US government to go easy on Jeffrey Epstein': Palace denies claims royal tried to use his influence to help billionaire paedophile during 2008 police probe:
DID 'JANE DOE #3' ALSO SLEEP WITH A PRIME MINISTER? (By Christian Gysin for the Daily Mail ) As well as explosive allegations about Prince Andrew, ‘Jane Doe #3’ told the court she was ‘trafficked for sexual purposes’ to a string of other powerful men – including ‘a well-known Prime Minister’. No clue was given to the identity, but the court documents say Epstein’s ‘lending’ of young girls to prominent international figures – foreign presidents and US politicians and businessmen among them – was to ‘ingratiate’ himself and ‘so that he could potentially blackmail them’. From his 97-page ‘black book’ of phone numbers and email addresses, it is clear Epstein had an impressive array of contacts. When its contents were disclosed three years ago, the book was shown to include contact details for former US President Bill Clinton, ex-secretary of state Henry Kissinger, and Barbara Walters, then one of America’s most influential broadcasters. Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson’s details are there, along with entrepreneur Donald Trump, members of the Kennedy family and former prime minister Tony Blair. There is also an entry for Mr Blair’s former spin doctor Alastair Campbell – but with a Downing Street number, not his personal mobile phone. Formula One’s Bernie Ecclestone, Eddie Irvine, Jacques Villeneuve and Flavio Briatore are listed – by numbers relating to their ‘boat/plane’. It has previously been reported that at varying times President Clinton, Prince Andrew, former Israeli prime minister Ehud Barak, New Mexico’s ex-governor Bill Richardson and the former US treasury secretary Larry Summers had all been passengers on Epstein’s fleet of private jets. However, there is no suggestion from Jane Doe #3 that she was involved with any of the people named above….
See also recent article (13 Feb. 2015) →The Daily Beast, The Dead Model and the Dirty Billionaire: “Pedro Gaspar was a fixture in New York’s nightclub scene, where the models are ever younger and drugs are rampant. Why did his sudden death—above a modeling agency [MC2] tied to Jeffrey Epstein—go unnoticed?…MC2 has been back in the news lately thanks to court filings against billionaire and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. An alleged victim of Epstein’s has claimed that he pimped out underage girls to wealthy and powerful friends like Prince Andrew. She also claimed that Epstein got many of his girls from MC2 co-founder Jean-Luc Brunel, who “would bring young girls (ranging to ages as young as 12) to the United States for sexual purposes and farm them out to his friends, especially Epstein.” … MC2 was co-founded in 2005 by Brunel, a playboy who tried a run in fashion in the 1970s but found his niche acquiring barely legal girls to join his modeling roster. Brunel claims to have jumpstarted the careers of marquee names like Christy Turlington, Rebecca Romijn, and Jerry Hall. Two sources familiar with Epstein’s finances tell The Daily Beast they believe Epstein dropped as much as $2 million into MC2 to get it started. (Brunel has denied that Epstein funded the agency.) “Jeff put his money up for this guy to get Jeffrey these young girls. That’s a front for Jeffrey’s securing more and more young girls,” one longtime Epstein confidant said. According to a complaint filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, Epstein used the agency to lure underage prey…”
“On 16 December 1963, the Duke was initiated into Royal Alpha Lodge No. 16 and into Freemasonry. He is the 10th Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England, the governing body of Freemasonry in England and Wales. He has served in that office since 1967, thus being the longest serving Grand Master. In December 2013, he celebrated 50 years as a Freemason.”
Murder mystery at Sandringham: Woman's body found dead yards from royals' Boxing Day shoot 'could have been there for four months'.
A murder investigation was under way yesterday after the body of a young woman was found on the Queen’s estate at Sandringham. The remains were discovered in a copse close to where senior members of the Royal Family had gathered to enjoy their Boxing Day shoot. A dog walker stumbled across the body at 4pm on New Year’s Day. Detectives said it had been lying on the Norfolk estate for up to four months. They confirmed the woman was ‘probably the victim of a murder’ but would not reveal how she might have been killed or if she was clothed. ….The Queen spent the festive period at Sandringham and is still in residence. She is thought to have been briefed by police about the investigation. ….The Royal Family are thought to have been shooting in a field of sugar beet next to the copse last week. Prince Philip, 90, normally leads shooting parties on the estate and has previously been seen with his gun in the field next to the wooded area. ….A villager said: ‘Prince Philip loves shooting in the field because it is a brilliant spot to bag birds. ‘The beaters walk through the woods to scare the birds so they fly towards the guns. The copse is quite wide so often a lot of pheasants gather there so it means there is no shortage of birds flying out. It is incredible to think that the Royals were just yards away from where this poor woman lay dead.’ ….Last night Norfolk Police said the young victim had been lying on the Sandringham estate for between one and four months. A spokesman said: ‘The pathologist believes it is highly unlikely the death was through natural causes'. …He said: ‘The body has been in situ for some time. The body is female and the circumstances indicate that she is probably the victim of a murder.' ….Mr Fry said that one of the missing persons cases being looked at would be that of Latvian-born teenager Alisa Dmitrijeva, who disappeared shortly after midnight in King’s Lynn on August 31. The 17-year-old from Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, was reported missing by a relative in September….